Pic Collage Assignment #1
Pretend you are trying to promote a concert and you need to create a poster for your social media page to invite people to come see the band.
Look at the How to Use Pic Collage 01 and How to Use Pic Collage 02 videos (below).
- Open Pic Collage and choose the freestyle option (at 0:14 on video 01).
- Tap on the blank screen to choose a Photo.
- Pic 2 or 3 similar photos from the selections you downloaded.
- If you chose a photo and decided you do not want it, just flip up on the photo and it will be removed from your selection (it will not be deleted from the photos, just the photos you selected), (at 0:23 on video 02).
- Pick a layout you would like to use to display your photos (experiment and see which ones look the best to you), (at 1:18 on video 01).
- Go to Backgrounds and see if there is a background that works with your photos. If none of them look good for your design, you don’t have to use one (at 1:34 on video 01).
- Go to Stickers and see if there are any stickers you would like to use (optional).
- Go to Text and enter the name of the band (that you just made up) and the date they are going to play their concert (at 2:22 on video 01).
- If you want, add animation because, on social media, motion will create more views. The reason is that motion is seen by social media algorithms as video, and video takes a higher priority over still pictures (at 2:52 on video 01).
- When finished click Done and save to your tablet (at 3:30 on video 01).
Note: If this were real, you would post this to Facebook, Instagram, or your favorite social media platform.
Suggestion: Please look at both videos. You will have a short quiz on them after this module to make sure you read them.
How to Use Pic Collage 01
How to Use Pic Collage 02