Recommended Audience: 7th – 12th grade
Class size: About 15 students
Offered: In-school, or after school
Duration: Eight 45-60 minute sessions (twice a week for 4-weeks)
Want to learn to be a DJ? Don’t know where to start? This course will teach students the basics of becoming a DJ using a tablet.
- What is a segue [seg-wey]?
- Breaking down different types of segues
- What does BPM mean?
- Basic time signatures, rhythms, phrases, and sections
- What components do you need?
- How does the console work?
- How to drop mix
- Where to get music
To schedule this course, click here
For questions or comments, click here