(Technology, Digital Media – audio)
Recommended Audience: grades 3-6
Class Size: around 15 students
Offered: in-school, or after school
Duration: Classes are, two days a week for 3-4 weeks, depending on program length.
More kids are jumping on the podcast bandwagon either through school or on their own. How to Create a Podcast – I shows students what a podcast is and explains a few different types of podcasts while letting students use their imagination to create their own podcasts individually and in groups, using a tablet. Students will also be introduced to editing their podcast to make it sound more professional.
- What is a podcast?
- Why listen to a podcast?
- What hardware do you need to make a podcast?
- What software do you need to make a podcast?
- Four basic types of podcasts: Interview, Storytelling, Informative, & Theatrical.
- Three steps to making a podcast: Preparation, Record podcast, Edit Podcast.
- How to make your voice more animated.
- How to edit out mistakes and dead air.
To schedule this course, click here
For questions or comments, click here