Using music as a foundation, Texas Music Partners helps children find their lifelong creative passion while empowering young thinkers to take innovative approaches to problem-solving and gain confidence in themselves as they grow into adulthood.
We do this by promoting music: on its own, through other arts, and through academics. Our goal is to show students how to think positively and learn from life’s challenges. This will allow our students to gain experience and succeed as they get older. Learning from these experiences will continue to help them succeed when they enter tomorrow’s workforce.
We offer our programs at no cost to the learning institutions that use our services so we can reach more students.
Schools, Sign up for an Individual Course
Our 1-2 session individual courses are included in the following programs
- Taking Powerful Photos of Musicians (1 session) Grades 3-12
- How to Make a Music Video (1 session) Grades 5-12
Sign up here
We have been promising our Live Music in the Schools programs for a while now and we have the funding for a limited run this year. Be sure to sign up before all the spots are taken!
- Live Music in the Schools (Workshop & Performance) (2 sessions) Grades 3-12
- Live Music in the Schools (Performance & Q&A session) (1 session) Grades 6-12
Sign up :
- Creative Careers (1 session) Grades 8-12
- Breaking Down Large Projects (1 session) (non-music) Grades 5-12
- Breaking Down Large Projects (1 session) (UIL-music) Grades 7-12 (suggested for spring semester)
- Staying Positive Through Challenging Times (1 session) Grades 8-12
Sign up here
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Texas Music Partners Working with ACE After-School Program
Texas Music Partners offers 7-8 week after-school programs and we are currently working with AISD’s ACE after-school program. This school year, TMP is offering courses, at 6 elementary schools, the opportunity to work with TMP and take courses like:
- Creating a Digital Collage
- How to Create a Podcast
- Intro to DJing
- Intro to Editing Photos of Musicians
We would like to thank the following schools for allowing us to come in, this year, and work with their students to help them find a creative passion.
|Perez Elementary||Ortega Elementary|
|Wooten Elementary||Houston Elementary|
|Palm Elementary||Langford Elementary|