Using music as a foundation, Texas Music Partners helps children find their lifelong creative passion while empowering young thinkers to take innovative approaches to problem-solving and gain confidence in themselves as they grow into adulthood.
We do this by promoting music: on its own, through other arts, and through academics. Our goal is to show students how to think positively and learn from life’s challenges. This will allow our students to gain experience and succeed as they get older. Learning from these experiences will continue to help them succeed when they enter tomorrow’s workforce.
We offer our programs at no cost to the learning institutions that use our services so we can reach more students.
Schools, It’s Time to Schedule Your Courses and Performances With Texas Music Partners!
1-2 Session Courses
- Taking Powerful Photos of Musicians (1 session) Grades 3-12
- How to Make a Music Video (1 session) Grades 5-12
Sign up here
We have been promising our Live Music in the Schools programs for a while now and we have the funding for a limited run this year.
- Live Music in the Schools (Workshop & Performance) (2 sessions) Grades 3-12
- Live Music in the Schools (Performance & Q&A session) (1 session) Grades 6-12
Sign up :
- Creative Careers (1 session) Grades 8-12
- Breaking Down Large Projects (1 session) (non-music) Grades 5-12
- Breaking Down Large Projects (1 session) (UIL-music) Grades 7-12 (suggested for spring semester)
- Staying Positive Through Challenging Times (1 session) Grades 8-12
Sign up here
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
7-8 Week Sessions
Texas Music Partners offers 7-8 week courses for in-school residencies and after-school programs. Each session includes 2, 3-4-week courses to give students the opportunity to try new and creative things that might spark a passion, a career, or a hobby. To take a look at the courses offered click here.
To schedule your courses:
Live Music in the Schools
Our Live Music in the Schools program is underway and we are ready to perform for your school! This year’s theme is The Blues is Alright, Part I (History of the Blues 1890-1939). We will come in and show students how the blues started and took off like wildfire! Then, that Friday, our professional musicians will come to perform for your school.
Schedule your live performance!