Recommended Audience: 4th – 6th grade
Class size: About 15 students
Offered: In-school, or after school
Duration: Eight 45-60 minute sessions (twice a week for 4-weeks)
In this course, students learn to explore the different styles of music that DJs play, how to use a virtual DJ console, and simple effects used by DJs. This is an exploration course to get students interested in what DJs do and how they do it.
In this course the student will learn:
- What is a DJ?
- What kind of DJs are there?
- See and hear talented child DJs
- Let’s explore popular songs and different styles of music
- How to use DJ Studio 5 on a tablet
- What is a Segue [seg-wey] and how to use them
- How to incorporate effects into your music
To schedule this course, click here
For questions or comments, click here